Due to the sudden popular demand for Senior Passes, we have partnered with Your Pass Now to simplify the order process for Senior Passes. You will be redirected to their external web site.
Please Note: Expeditied shipping is currently NOT available through Your Pass Now. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For more information about Your Pass Now, please click here.
About your Senior Pass
- $20 annual, plus a $10 handling fee. A lifetime Senior Pass is also available.
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
- Please note that the price of the lifetime Senior Pass increased to $80 on August 28, 2017. Also, a new $20 annual Senior Pass became available at the same time. Click HERE for more information regarding the changes in the Senior Pass Program.
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over.
- May be obtained in person at a federal recreation site, online here, or through the mail using the application form.
- Provides entrance or access to pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Federal operated recreation sites across the country.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The cost of obtaining a Senior Pass through the mail is thirty dollars ($30). Twenty ($20) for the Senior Pass and ten ($10) for processing the application. Applicants must provide documentation of age and residency or citizenship. If you cannot order a Senior pass online, you can submit a paper application by mail to the USGS using the paper application and enclosing the same documents and $30 fee
- May provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and specialized interpretive services
- Generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners.