Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be issued through the mail. Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are not valid for use.
America the Beautiful - National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass
2019 Annual Pass
About your Annual Pass
Annual Passes are not valid without passholder signature.
Annual Passes purchased as gifts have two blank signature lines for use by gift recipient.
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
- Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- FREE Annual Pass for current US Military and their dependents
- FREE Annual Pass awarded to volunteers who contribute 250 or more hours
- FREE Annual Pass for US 4th Grade Students
Download Brochure in Another Language
Select your language by choosing the corresponding flag: