Share The Experience Brochure (pdf)
About your Annual Pass
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private,
non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites
across the country.
- Covers the pass owner and three (3)
accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance
fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- US military and their dependents qualify for a FREE Annual Pass. Learn more!
About your Senior Pass
- $10 Lifetime pass
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over.
be obtained in person at a federal recreation site or through the mail
using this application form. The cost of obtaining a Senior Pass
through the mail is twenty dollars ($20). Ten ($10) for the Senior Pass
and ten ($10) for processing the application. Applicants must provide
documentation of age and residency or citizenship.
provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for
facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and
specialized interpretive services
- Generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners.
Golden Access and Golden Age Passports are no longer sold. However,
these passes will continue to be honored according to the provisions of
Recreation Fees vary widely across the
thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites
directly for information on what is or is not covered by the passes.
For questions about the pass, contact 1-888-ASK-USGS and press 3. (888-275-8747, option 3), or email@example.com
Select your language by choosing the corresponding flag:
$10.00 lifetime pass for U.S. citizens
62 years and older
Free lifetime pass for permanently
disabled U.S. citizens
Annual Pass awarded to volunteers who
contribute 250 or more hours