As U.S. national parks and federal recreational lands and waters begin to safely expand access and resume operations, the full suite of Interagency Passes is again available for purchase. The USGS Online Store will be following a phased return to full operations. Please be aware that delays in fulfilling online pass orders may occur.
America the Beautiful - National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass
Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you. Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are not valid for use.
Due to an unexpected increase in demand for the Senior Pass please expect to receive your pass in 4-5 weeks. If you need your pass sooner please visit a site near you that distributes passes: SITES THAT ISSUE PASSES
2020 Annual Pass
About your Annual Pass
Annual Passes are not valid without passholder signature.
Annual Passes purchased as gifts have two blank signature lines for use by gift recipient.
- $80 Annual pass plus a $5 processing fee.
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
- Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- FREE Annual Pass for current US Military and their dependents
- FREE Annual Pass awarded to volunteers who contribute 250 or more hours
- FREE Annual Pass for US 4th Grade Students
Download Brochure in Another Language
Select your language by choosing the corresponding flag: