About your Annual Pass
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
- Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- FREE Annual Pass for current US Military and their dependents
- FREE Annual Pass awarded to volunteers who contribute 250 or more hours
- FREE Annual Pass for US 4th Grade Students