USGS Store

Federal Recreational Land Management COVID-19 UPDATE

Please be aware that sales are currently suspended for the America the Beautiful - the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands ANNUAL Passes due to impacts from the coronavirus (COVID-19). This suspension affects pass sales and delivery on the USGS Online Store, as well as direct sales at most national parks and other federal recreation sites. Before departing for your destination we recommend contacting the federal recreation site directly for closure and fee updates. We apologize for this inconvenience and will provide updates as the situation evolves.

America the Beautiful - National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass

Pass Alert

Please note that Interagency Passes will not be available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass will be shipped to you.  Receipts and electronic scanned images of your pass are not valid for use.

Due to an unexpected increase in demand for the Senior Pass please expect to receive your pass in 4-5 weeks. If you need your pass sooner please visit a site near you that distributes passes: SITES THAT ISSUE PASSES

2020 Annual Pass

About your Annual Pass

  • Annual Passes are not valid without passholder signature.

  • Annual Passes purchased as gifts have two blank signature lines for use by gift recipient.

  • $80 Annual pass plus a $10 handling fee.
  • Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
  • Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
  • Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
  • Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
  • Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
  • FREE Annual Pass for current US Military and their dependents
  • FREE Annual Pass awarded to volunteers who contribute 250 or more hours
  • FREE Annual Pass for US 4th Grade Students

Download Brochure in Another Language

Select your language by choosing the corresponding flag:


South Korea






Lifetime Senior Pass

Annual Senior Pass