PLEASE be sure to call a site and verify they are still issuing the passes BEFORE you make a special trip to obtain a pass.
- Passes may be obtained at hundreds of locations throughout the country, including many Federal recreation sites where they are accepted. See Site Locations that issue the Annual Pass.
- Annual Passes may also be obtained through USGS (888-275-8747, option 2), or http://store.usgs.gov/pass
- Passes ordered from USGS ship within 5 business days. Transit time varies, and is dependent upon the service selected:
• USPS - typically 5-10 business days
• FedEx Ground - typically 3-5 business days
• FedEx 2nd day - typically 2 business days
• FedEx Overnight - typically 1 business day
If you need your pass within 10 days or less, it is recommended that you either purchase your pass at the first site you visit, or request expedited shipping services for your order.